The Kneggs

The Kneggs

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Triplets Turn One!

it doesn't seem possible, but some how it's happened... Ruby, William, and Savannah are 1 whole year old!!  It has been a bit of a whirlwind, but somehow we survived.  We celebrated the year with friends and family on their birthday.  I had so much fun with the Dr. Seuss theme!  Here are some of the pictures from the fantastic day.

Their first pictures as one year olds!  My how they've grown...

Ruby Elizabeth Kneggs
Pretty much our happy go lucky girl.  She
smiles all the  time.  Bryan makes her laugh so
hard she snorts - SO FUNNY! 
William Lee Kneggs
My little Froggie!!  His smile lights up
the room.  He wants to be wherever his big
brother is and doing what he is doing.

Savannah Grace Kneggs
Finally, a picture with a partial smile!
Little Miss Independent - she wants to do everything,
but only if it's her idea.  She is a Mommy's girl
thru and thru - and I have to admit, I love it!!  
Ready for the party...

Cookies by Sweet Frost
Cupcakes also by Sweet Frost
One more cupcake shot
"Yertle's Turtles"
Homemade "Sweet Treats"
"Green Eggs and Ham"
Let the party begin...

Bryan kicked everyone off the ottoman and claimed
it as his throne!

Banana Banana

Willman

Ruby and Granny

Skylar

William

Friends and cousins came to help celebrate

Yummy cookies!!
One year down....
Let them eat 'cup'cake...
Stop singing and give us cupcakes!!

Thing 1 wasn't so sure

Thing 2 dove right in
Thing 3 just wanted icing
"What am I supposed to do with this?!?"

She just wanted the cake

There wasn't quite enough icing...

Digging in

"I'm done!!"
William took cupcake eating to a whole new level!!

Gettin' angry with it

Couldn't get it in fast enough

Never stopped for a breath 
"Get in my belly!!"

Checking out the damages

"That cupcake didn't see it coming!"

Happy Birthday!

Eating Cupcakes
After cupcakes, we hung out and played!

Savannah and Grandad

Getting some lovin'

"Ohhhh... I see cheeks!!"

"I got her!"
~Poor Kayla, William attacked her precious cheeks all day!

CHEESE

"Who needs a slide, I have a box!"

"Wait, I do like this slide!"

What a difference a year makes!



Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. - James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment